Vuo files different behaviour

Hi,

I have installed vdmx 1.0.14 and out of sudden the behaviour of the Vuo files have changed. when I shoot the file, there is no movement. I have to manually press one of the interfaces, before it would always shoot the file with last interface selected before closing. So the video is still till I manually ‘activate’ it. So I loaded the clip again (in order to see if maybe only the already loaded clips were afected), asigned the rotation to audio analysis, SAVED IT. then I played another clip, went to the previous one and the asigned rotation wasnt there.
I downloaded and installed the 6Plus version and the behaviour is the same. Actually its worse as everytime i try to shoot a vuo file, the interface freezes and I have to force the quit. Is anyone experiencing the same? Vuo files have been always giving me problems in past, I’m not sure if its vuo or vdmx related. I was on vdmx 1 before I think, or maybe even on 9.9.0.2 and it was working correctly.
I have even tried to downgrade and installed the 9.9.0.2 gain but its the same thing now.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

this happens on both, macbook pro M1 and Mac studio M2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZbjBeMPbYo

Please use the “Report Bug” option in the Help menu or send an email to support@vidvox.net with the resources we need to recreate this on our end.

Beyond that, you can try going into the VDMX preferences and clearing the Vuo cache if you have not already done so.

• DL @ VV

Hi David,

thanks for the reply. Yes, I already did clear the Vuo cache, but didnt help…what should I send over? I will send any vuo composition with its .dae object and texture. Even though it happens on all the vuo compositions.

I just realized this started to happen now after installing the vdmx 6, could it be that having both versions on the same computer is causing this maybe?