When will be the next update?

It’s been a while since the last update, since I hear from Vidvox or David. I saw someone said there will be an update in February but it didn’t happen. Anybody have any news? I’d like to hear anything…

1 Like

I know it’s in the works. Better not to rush something out, imo.

2 Likes

It has been very quiet lately. Communication is a good thing especially these days. Even little status updates on the blog would be nice. In the last 6 months it’s really only been sale posts. I do understand anyone in this industry is currently on a big hiatus and online streaming is about the only way we get to experience it these days.
Maybe we should start a community content thread on the forum ?

3 Likes

New tutorials go up every few weeks, and there have been some big changes in the Mac landscape with the M1’s. Something’s on its way.

1 Like

Following :blush: I know they have been updating the codebase for Metal and am expecting a bunch of updates + support for latest Vuo… looking forward to it :sweat_smile::dancer:

2 Likes

Bumping this thread, VDMX is unstable with Vuo which I have migrated to completely and am now having to revert back to 2 years old QC compositions for upcoming streams. I just wish we would get some sort of indication on the roadmap - if VDMX won’t be updated soon to support Vuo properly etc. then I really do need to know this as have been hanging on for 8 months now.

1 Like