A new update for everyone 10.15+
Remember if you are using 10.14 and older, you’ll want to use the legacy version fo VDMX b184.108.40.206
More details about VDMX versions in the wiki doc: https://docs.vidvox.net/vdmx_versions.html
b220.127.116.11 list of improvements:
- Fixes a bug that would cause a crash triggering a preset
- Fixes a bug, local presets for FX chains weren’t clearing FX
- Advanced fullscreen customization wasn’t working properly (couldn’t edit)
- Fixes MIDI echo in media bin
- Fixes drawing padding in media bin
- A bunch of other bugs involving text input and text parsing
- Fixes a drawing bug in table headers
- Other backend changes
More to come in a future update.
Download link: https://www.vidvox.net/download/VDMX5_b18.104.22.168.dmg
Please share your crash logs or bugs using the built in bug reporter located in the Help menu while VDMX is open.