This is a small update, see below for the full change log.
- Updated NDI support to use latest vsn of the NDI lib. If you need support for older NDI video streams, use the older version of NDISyphon, https://docs.vidvox.net/freebies_ndi_syphon.html
- Added time/normalized time data sources to cues list plugin
- Added ‘Detect Notes Only’ mode to media bin- The MIDI detect option for the media bin now has a ‘notes only’ mode that ignores other MIDI data, such as channel pressure and pitch bend, making it easier to do setup on devices that send control data along with note triggers.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a potential hang
- Fixed new bug with fx chains / comp mode settings in the file inspector
- Fix to menus in media bin