On October 23 I used VDMX for an orchestra concert that featured a camera on violin solist:
- Performer motion detection and highlighting with various effects.
- Performer image keying and superimposition
- Simulated lighting driven by performer motion and 4 channel audio inputs. (The amount of motion was derived using a custom Vuo plugin.) The lights are drawn by a custom shader.
- Camera image pan, tilt, zoom, vignette, and shrink.
- Performance-time controls of parameters via iPad (using TouchOSC)
- MIDI controllable (from ProPresenter in this case.)
- Simulated snow that falls in front of and behind performer using a custom shader.