Pioneer CDJ DJ Link Bridge

This is interesting, Resolume have just added the pioneer DJ Link Bridge to Avenue / Arena. From the CDJ it allows you to trigger video clips.

https://www.pioneerdj.com/en-gb/product/software/pro-dj-link-bridge/software/overview/

Here’s the blurb from the website “ PRO DJ LINK Bridge is an application that enables you to synchronize lighting, video displays and pyrotechnics with audio played on our professional DJ set-up when using certified products from licensed companies.”

1 Like

This makes sense. I’ll add it to the featured requests!

2 Likes

+1.
I’m just on a project where I need to sync from the Pioneer cdj 3000

0 Likes

Based on what I read. Resolume says if the Pioneer plays a track (example name), and there’s a video with (example name), then it will automatically trigger the video. Can anyone else elaborate on what other features go into this?

0 Likes

I will see if I can have a play, I’m at Point Blank in LDN and they might have the right CDJs

0 Likes

I think for VDMX capturing and remapping the data would be the key. Then you could use the data source to trigger specific (same name) clips, FX chains or presets.

0 Likes

This feels like it could help reduce complexity in bigger shows and also allow hybrid DJs easily integrate VFX

0 Likes

+1 for this, could be a really interacting option of doing some light weight timecode based shows with out having to get venues to install our own cat 5 / XLR lines for TC if they are using show control / bridge

1 Like