No Answer from Support

Hey,

I’ve written to the support two times now, as I’ve once again reached the maximum number of machines. The first time on 27. December 2019 and then again yesterday, but didn’t receive an answer.
Is the support still on holiday? I’d really need another machine registered until later this day.

Thanks, Thomas

Looks like it went to our spam filter, you should be all set!

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

@ tomasguenzel by any chance you are using gmail?

I’ve been having issues w a couple forums - not getting emails to reset passwords / set up accounts. Have a feeling gmail is blocking things it shouldn’t. Unfortunately I dont have a solution .

@cmatts Yes. I’ve sent the original mail from an account that uses G Suite (and therefore also Gmail). It has a custom domain, though.

Hey there,

Looks like i have the same situation, i sent my 1st mail to @davidlublin about 10 days ago and then resent it to the support mail after a few days with no answer… I’m starting to get a bit concerned as i’m going to have a gig next week and would really like to be able to save my project ;)

i’m also using gmail - if it’s a gmail issue, does anybody have an idea how to fix it?

thanks,
Adrian

They are normally pretty responsive, I would try sending them a DM with twitter?
They have been pretty deep into new development.

ohh, looks like i finally have to register to twitter then… are you suggesting the vidvix twitter account or directly david or somebody else?

either or, Idk - is the support for purchasing a licensee? you can also message Liv?
https://discourse.vidvox.net/about

hey! Twitter worked, thanks!!! im safe! uffff

1 Like

Yah sorry, if ever, we are on all the things if we miss one… a bit off the forums lately but I’ll try to be around here more too.

1 Like

@davidlublin I have about 10 unanswered support emails from the last 6 months, some non-critical but also found consistent problems and some critical bugs

But since March never got any reply. I gave up on reporting, I figured it was mayhem due to coronavirus, didn’t want to stress you. But perhaps they actually never got there - shall we always expect atleast an acknowledgement, and should I retry the most crticial ones, on other platforms?

Never had problems emailing with you guys earlier!

Since no reply here for three weeks, it fits the larger pattern of no replies at all, and I’m going to assume you actually did receive the emails and will receive futures ones too, but choose not to reply. (Or quite possibly, you choose to not even read.)

Hope you guys come out of this on top, and we can get back to responsive communication, I know all of us on the margins are struggling to stay afloat. Take care!