Full HD feed from iOS device

When I connect my iphone as a live camera source, I’m not getting the resolution of the camera (1080p), just the iphone’s screen resolution. I’m more familiar with OBS, where I can set the resolution to “High” and get full HD. Is this possible in VDMX? I’ve just started using this software and can’t figure out how to change this.

I’ll put it on some support notes. I know in the latest iOS and OSX the phone streaming isn’t working correctly. Are you connecting your phone via USB or wirelessly?

USB. Using an app to control camera settings (MoviePro) which works fine direct to OBS, where I can choose the resolution. Also I’m using an iPhone SE from 2016 with iOS 14.4.2 if that could be the source of the problem, and Mojave on a Mac Mini 2012 (i7). I have other iphones/cameras set up to stream wirelessly vie EpocCam and Iriun Webcam apps - I’ll check and if I get full HD from them (or if I don’t) I’ll let you know. Thanks :)

Following up here to confirm.

The VDMX build in iPhone capture pulls the max resolution from your iPad and iPhone all the time. If it is bringing in your screen resolution, I’m guessing you’re mirroring your screen into your computer. If it’s bringing in the camera, then it is bringing in the max resolution that your camera will send over USB into your mac.