This section is used for issues with VDMX and other software from VIDVOX.
If you are having problems and need to reach us urgently, the best way to get in touch with us is by email – email@example.com
Issues with serial numbers or registering:
- For lost serial numbers visit: http://vidvox.net/authorization
- For other general sales inquiries about VDMX, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Issues or questions related to using VDMX:
- If VDMX crashes (“The Application VDMX5 has unexpectedly quit”), just relaunch it: on launch, it checks to see if it can access the internet, and if it can it will automatically send us the crash log your system generated. From this panel you can request an email reply to crash logs submitted if you would like more information about the issue.
- If VDMX hangs (if it’s not responding and you’ve got the “spinny beachball”) please email us a Stack Trace and anything from your Console Logs that happened while VDMX was running.
- If you’re having any other kind of problem, please file a bug report by choosing “Report Bug” from the “Help” menu.