50 GLITCH PATTERNS VJ LOOPS PACK (1080p HAP codec)

I want to share a pack of glitch patterns for everyone who needs it or just for a collection or something.

All loops are released under the Creative Commons license and are available for both commercial and non-commercial work in any form.

50 GLITCH PATTERNS VJ LOOPS PACK (1080p HAP codec)

Also, check out this project I’m working on.
is a 24-hour ambient youtube broadcast - Signal From The Deep.

https://wetdreamsexciter.com/

What is Signal From The Deep?
This is an endlessly expanding looped storyline YouTube stream.
Based on the concept of UGC (User-generated content), where anyone with certain skills can create content and influence the course of the story Signal From The Deep

We welcome in our rows of digital/traditional artists, live coding programmers, vj and cg/vfx, and many others.

11 Likes

Hey this is cool, thanks for sharing!

Haven’t downloaded yet but looks neat. Just to clarify, do you mean the Creative Commons license that’s “Attribution” only?

I live the 24/7 stream idea. Looking at some of the tunnel spaces I see, I love those kind of dark constructed spaces (reminding me a lot of Tarkovsky’s Stalker). If you don’t mind to elaborate, are those supposed to be transitions to the user-generated content, or part of the content itself? How many artists you got in the loop so far?

@CougesingPeople I like your “24-hour ambient youtube broadcast - Signal From The Deep.” project
M interested in cocreation - in developing common content. The final aesthetics are always unique and ever changing because of its randomised nature.

I don’t understand in your project, how does it works tech wise - how -when - who upload content ?

1 Like