50 GLITCH PATTERNS VJ LOOPS PACK (1080p HAP codec)

I want to share a pack of glitch patterns for everyone who needs it or just for a collection or something.

All loops are released under the Creative Commons license and are available for both commercial and non-commercial work in any form.

50 GLITCH PATTERNS VJ LOOPS PACK (1080p HAP codec)

Also, check out this project I’m working on.
is a 24-hour ambient youtube broadcast - Signal From The Deep.

https://wetdreamsexciter.com/

What is Signal From The Deep?
This is an endlessly expanding looped storyline YouTube stream.
Based on the concept of UGC (User-generated content), where anyone with certain skills can create content and influence the course of the story Signal From The Deep

We welcome in our rows of digital/traditional artists, live coding programmers, vj and cg/vfx, and many others.

5 Likes

Hey this is cool, thanks for sharing!

Haven’t downloaded yet but looks neat. Just to clarify, do you mean the Creative Commons license that’s “Attribution” only?

I live the 24/7 stream idea. Looking at some of the tunnel spaces I see, I love those kind of dark constructed spaces (reminding me a lot of Tarkovsky’s Stalker). If you don’t mind to elaborate, are those supposed to be transitions to the user-generated content, or part of the content itself? How many artists you got in the loop so far?

0 Likes

@CougesingPeople I like your “24-hour ambient youtube broadcast - Signal From The Deep.” project
M interested in cocreation - in developing common content. The final aesthetics are always unique and ever changing because of its randomised nature.

I don’t understand in your project, how does it works tech wise - how -when - who upload content ?

1 Like