Share touchdesignerFX, TouchdesignerSources & TouchDesignerTextSources

I’m going to try to translate some of my Touchdesigner fx and compositions to be used directly in VDMX6 Plus. and I’d like to share them so that other users can make use of them and modify them. To start, I’m sharing a basic but very useful noise generator.
It just needs to be added to the corresponding folder in “TouchDesignerSources”.
It’s been a long time since I used GitHub to upload repositories, while I clear up, here is the first example.
TDIO Gn_Noise.tox

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @gnomalab for sharing. I guess at some point we should figure out a community wide VDMX/TD .tox share thread! (I think this is a great start!)

2 Likes

Yes, before creating the thread, I made sure that there was no Share thread already. It would be a good idea to have a place where I could compile all the shared media in some way.

1 Like

Meanwhile, I’m adding another example for testing. Gn_Neuronium. A simple action-reaction patch.
Gn_Neuronium

2 Likes

Here is another example of TDIO, an 8-bit filter, ready to install in the “TouchDesignerFX” folder.Gn8Bits FX.

3 Likes

Where can I find the TouchDesignerSources folder?
Thank you.

1 Like

go to:
vdmx6/settings/User Paths… show in finder button.

2 Likes

You can also get there quickly from the Help menu!

Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 10.00.39 AM

We have more tutorials for TD + VDMX in the works, but you can find some initial notes for getting started in the documentation here:

3 Likes

Sharing Ryo’s post here for a multi preview:

1 Like